Kids’ Right to Good Sight
Many eye problems occur at an early age. Your child’s eyesight is an essential part of their growth and well-being. It is so vital to ensure that your child's eyes are healthy and that they receive proper eye care. Vision related problems interfere with school performance, safety and participation in sports and activities. Our expert optometrists are trained to detect early signs of vision impairment and poor visual development.
We are excited to say that we have helped thousands of children through our Kids Right to Good Sight initiative. With parents' permission, we offer a free eye test, frame and clear lenses for children aged 6 to 12 years to dramatically improve their lives. Book an eye test right here! Remember to book early to avoid disappointment. We look forward to meeting you and your little ones.
Terms And Conditions
This offer is subject to change.
- Children aged 6 to 12 years qualify for a free eye test.
- In order for a child to qualify for the free frame and lenses their spectacle prescription will need to meet the qualifying criteria.
- The free frame can be chosen from a selected kiddies range, if a more expensive frame is chosen then a discount of R599 will apply on the selected frame.
- The free lenses will comprise of clear polymer single vision lenses with a scratch resistant coating. Any other lens enhancements will carry additional charges.
- A valid South African Identity Number for each child is encouraged which can be found on the child’s birth certificate.
- The eye test is subject to appointment availability (so please book early) and can be performed on a yearly basis.
- Please note: Our optometrists can only accommodate a limited number of kids per day per store.