Please Note: Online deliveries or Home Try-On purchases to Gauteng and KZN will be delayed due to unrest in these areas.
Spectacle Protection Plan
You’ve just purchased your new pair of spectacles and you’ve only had them for one day! What’s the worst thing that could happen? They could break or get damaged, or worse, they can be stolen from you. It can be costly and time consuming to replace them. Never fear, we have a plan for that! We have created a nifty, and oh-so convenient spectacle insurance option. You can enjoy this offer from as little as R150, once off! Should anything happen to your favourite new specs, we’ll cover 70% of your spectacle replacement costs. That means that you’ll only pay 30% of the original cost.
Terms and conditions
- Underwritten by Guardrisk Insurance Company Ltd, an Authorised Financial Services Provider (FSP75).
- Administered by FeverTree Finance, an Authorised Financial Services Provider (FSP44281).
- Cost is a once-off fee of R150.
- Cover valid for a 2 year period from the date of purchase of spectacles.
- Insurance does not cover sunglasses.
- Policy covers 2 claims:
- First claim: 70% of the original invoice value.
- Second claim: 50% of the original invoice value.
- Policy covers loss of or damage from any accident or misfortune not otherwise excluded (lost, broken or stolen) on the same prescription.
- Policy does not cover any co-payment due to an Execuspecs stores - the difference between the current retail value of the replacement spectacles and the original retail value of the spectacles excluding the costs of the eye test and any promotional discounts.
- Claims to be settled on a replacement basis only at your nearest Execuspecs store.